Saturday, August 21, 2010

Purse with zipper flower embellishment

Here's some pictures as promised.


This small handbag just right for your wallet, and keys and sunglasses and a snack. Actually I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I can put into my purse which is wonderful being a mom and all that entails.

The story behind this purse, I saw some brightly colored place mats on clearance and so I bought them, {now after making these cute pursed I wish I had bought more}
I first made a purse when I was going to a girls night with Kathy and Carrie. I didn't want to take my big bulky purse so I grabbed a place mat, a zipper and my sewing machine and it a short time I had a fun purse.

my super awesome friend Carrie, who gives us rides everywhere, had been asking for one and so Thursday I went over to her house and we made her a purse.

Here is the ever-so-beautiful Carrie, modeling her new purse!!




I have enough resources to make 5 more. And I'm going to sell them for $8.00. So if you want one let me know before they're all gone.
(colors include this lime green, dark blue, aqua blue, and red that is on the coral side)

No comments:

Post a Comment